Posted Sep 16
Whitehall Resources Ltd
Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
This employer requests that only candidates in Norway apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Norway, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAS Developer for a project with one of our clients based in Norway.
Start date: ASAP
End Date: 14/09/2018
- Experience in developing and maintaining solutions in the above mentioned environment
- Experience in setting up and maintaining SAS dataflows
- Experience in integration with other systems (eg. SAP, PI) and using DWH
- Experience in creating reports and presenting data from SAS
- Experience in SAS programming
- Experience in SAS visual analytics
- SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Management Console, SAS Financial Management, SAS Enterprise Guide, etc.
- Preferable 5 years of experience
- Preferable Scandinavian language + English
Software components installed:
- SAS 9.4 (grid setup)
- SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence Server (SAS BI)
- SAS Financial Management (SAS FM)
- SAS Strategy Management (SAS StM)
- SAS Enterprise Miner (SAS EM)
- SAS Visual Analytics
If you are interested please give Therese a call on (see below).
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 13 months
Other Pay Info: Competitive rates dependent on exp