We are currently looking for a DevOps consultant to join a world leader in the finance industry, they are going through a huge transformation piece over the next year and are looking for a hands on DevOps consultant to help lead this change.
Also, this is a predominately remote role so you can work from home in your underwear all day (if that's your thing :)
- Chef; Extensive experience, not just writing cookbooks but writing unit tests or test cases
- Jenkins; Extensive pipeline definition, ideally some Groovy experience too
- AWS; exposure to multiple cloud providers and willingness to embrace new providers is a plus
- Container Orchestration; Experience in either Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Mindset; Fully embrace and advocate DevOps culture and process, forward thinking solution based individual
If this is of interest please send your most up to date CV and I'll be in touch right away